Wednesday 13 June 2012

Hi Out There

Sorry I have been awfully quiet lately, but I have had no cakes to blog about! Isn't that sad? So Instead of talking about a cake, I'm just here to catch up.

This will be a short post, as I am currently baking and then I have to go to work in like 45 minutes.

Anyway, lately I have been trying to get into a healthier lifestyle. I've been exercising and eating healthy. And while I still really like my sugar and crave it, I have needed to find some healthier options to satisfy my sweet tooth. I love reading chocolate covered katie (Found Here If you haven't heard of her before) but a lot of her recipes seem to have strange vegan ingredients that I often don't know where to find them. (Like vegan butter. What is that?)

So I have found some other alternatives, and I still plan to try some of her recipes, and I plan to share my experiences with you guys out there. Right now I am working on Triple Chocolate Chunk Muffins (recipe found here) They're supposed to have only 58 calories per muffin. I made mine a little bigger by accident, so mine are really more like 75, but still, that's pretty good for a muffin. I hope they turn out well. I will let you know later.

No comments:

Post a Comment