Monday 9 January 2012

Back to present day

For Christmas I got Andrew a new tool box. Since I got a bunch of new baking tools for Christmas and my kitchen already has no room, I asked Andrew to bring me his old, small tool box home for me to use for my baking tools. It's one of those classy red ones, which doesn't exactly go with my kitchen. So I'm gonna take it to work with me (a truck wash) where I can paint it and really girl it up. I'm thinking a white colour or a really pale pink, with some cute wrapping paper to line the drawer bottoms. Then I think I will replace the broken door with some cute fabric curtains.  I think it will be uber cute, I'm kind of excited for it. And I'm excited to have a place to keep all my stuff. And the new stuff I intend to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment